Tuesday, December 29, 2015

End of the year update

It's the end of the year of 2015 and as such its time to let go of the things we cannot change or did not go our way. I don't think we have to stick with new year's resolutions as the only time to start new but it is an opportunity to do just that. January 4th I will be holding a free (private) challenge group, a 7 day full body workout challenge to give you, and myself a kickstart for the new year. If you are interested, message me on my page, https://www.facebook.com/coachdreadigiglio/

My next 3 week challenge begins January 11th and you have plenty of time to contact me! I will help you pick out the best program for your wants, needs and goals. Plenty of time for you to receive your program before the start date. And don't think you are alone, I am doing the work right along with you. I am currently two weeks into the Beachbody PiYo program. It is kicking my butt, but the low impact of the workout is exactly what I needed.

In the next blog post I will go over what I have personally been doing to get my health and fitness on track. From the supplements I take, the workouts I do and basic daily routines. I don't believe in recommending something without first trying it myself. At the very least doing the research on the product before hand.

So Happy holidays and I hope you all have a happy new year!!!

Today is the day to work towards the new you, the you that you want to be. Why not start today?

No comments:

Post a Comment