Thursday, January 21, 2016

Health and Fitness Journal #GetFit

I am one of those people who as much as I love the digital world we live in, I love journals. It's an obsession really. I have more journals than I should probably admit to. When it comes to fitness journals however, I just never found one that quite fit to what I was looking for. I wanted something that fit with my beachbody programs also. I am currently doing the PiYo program, so I wanted the daily food log, exercise log, water intake checklist. Another huge part of me continue to commit to my fitness, are the challenge groups. I love challenge groups, they keep me accountable. It's one of the reasons I became coach, to keep myself accountable and to help other's stay accountable so they could obtain their goals. Seeing people reach their goals is extremely rewarding. So I set off to create a health and fitness journal that was simple but included all of these things. Small enough to carry around. Sleek but not girly so anyone could use it and most importantly not twenty dollars like the ones you find at your local target. So I created the #GetFit Health and Fitness Journal, available through amazon.com I hope it helps like minded souls on their fitness journey as well!

Keep on keeping on my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment